About The Society

 
 Old City Hall, built 1905
 
 

It all started when...

The Gilroy Historical Society was formed in 1966 when the Old City Hall (built in 1905) was threatened with destruction. Community members C.N. Bolfing, Robert R. Head, Kendall Pine, George W. White, Armand White, George Porcella, and Howard F. Smith came together to preserve the historic building.

More About Us:  Our Mission  -- Our Goals  --  Our Board